– Request A Mock Inspection – Contact Us Need on-site training? Complete the form to the right for a quote! (Below on mobile devices) Home/Mock Osha Inspections/Alaska/Buckland We have Mock Osha Inspections in Buckland, AlaskaIdentify OSHA violations and avoid OSHA citations.The safety consultants have worked in construction, manufacturing, warehousing and retail settings all to help them meet the OSHA Standards.You can save yourself thousands by conducting a mock OSHA inspection prior to OSHA conducting the real thing.Make sure your work sites meet all OSHA 1910 (General Industry) and 1926 (Construction) standards before OSHA does.Safety inspections are always conducted by experienced safety professionals.Our professional safety consultants can conduct a wall to wall inspection of your operation and indentify any OSHA violations.It’s best to have a mock OSHA inspection conducted prior to the real thing, so don’t wait for OSHA to make the first move, make sure you are ready for them by having a mock OSHA inspection now.Safety inspectors will come to your site, review all program, review your operation and supply you with a detailed report on their findings. Show options Hide options Additional options Avoid highways Avoid tolls KM Miles Get Directions Print Directions Friday 07/20 10% Overcast Saturday 07/21 50% Chance of Rain Sunday 07/22 40% Chance of Rain Monday 07/23 20% Partly Cloudy Related News QUIZ: Can You Guess Every One Of These NFL Logos?How well do YOU know NFL logos past and present?Do You Really Know How Many Children Rapper Future Has (We've Counted 'Em All!)Future has fathered bunch of babies!