– Request A Mock Inspection – Contact Us Need on-site training? Complete the form to the right for a quote! (Below on mobile devices) Home/Mock Osha Inspections/Alaska/Gambell We have Mock Osha Inspections in Gambell, AlaskaIf needed, we can arrange job site safety inspections conducted on a weekly basis.Our Safety consultants have saved our clients thousands of dollars by providing mock OSHA inspections and getting their companies up to standard.Let our safety professional conduct safety inspections of your workplace before OSHA has the chance.Identify OSHA violations and avoid OSHA citations.Safety professionals will also help provide any missing safety programs or training required by OSHA.Our professional safety consultants can conduct a wall to wall inspection of your operation and indentify any OSHA violations.The safety consultants have worked in construction, manufacturing, warehousing and retail settings all to help them meet the OSHA Standards.Safety inspections are always conducted by experienced safety professionals. Show options Hide options Additional options Avoid highways Avoid tolls KM Miles Get Directions Print Directions Tuesday 07/31 60% Chance of Rain Wednesday 08/01 40% Chance of Rain Thursday 08/02 60% Chance of Rain Friday 08/03 10% Overcast Related News Do You Really Know How Many Children Rapper Future Has (We've Counted 'Em All!)Future has fathered bunch of babies!QUIZ: Can We Guess Your Education Level Based On The History You Know?How well do YOU know the past?