– Request A Mock Inspection – Contact Us Need on-site training? Complete the form to the right for a quote! (Below on mobile devices) Home/Mock Osha Inspections/Alaska/Indian We have Mock Osha Inspections in Indian, AlaskaYou can save yourself thousands by conducting a mock OSHA inspection prior to OSHA conducting the real thing.Let our safety professional conduct safety inspections of your workplace before OSHA has the chance.Safety professionals will also help provide any missing safety programs or training required by OSHA.Safety inspectors will come to your site, review all program, review your operation and supply you with a detailed report on their findings.The safety consultants have worked in construction, manufacturing, warehousing and retail settings all to help them meet the OSHA Standards.All mock OSHA inspections are inspected by or overseen by a Certified Safety Professional (CSP).This is your chance to have a practice OSHA inspection conducted to identify OSHA violations.Make sure your work sites meet all OSHA 1910 (General Industry) and 1926 (Construction) standards before OSHA does. Show options Hide options Additional options Avoid highways Avoid tolls KM Miles Get Directions Print Directions Monday 07/23 30% Chance of Rain Tuesday 07/24 20% Overcast Wednesday 07/25 50% Chance of Rain Thursday 07/26 50% Chance of Rain Related News Do You Really Know How Many Children Rapper Future Has (We've Counted 'Em All!)Future has fathered bunch of babies!QUIZ: Can We Guess Your Education Level Based On The History You Know?How well do YOU know the past?