– Request A Mock Inspection – Contact Us Need on-site training? Complete the form to the right for a quote! (Below on mobile devices) Home/Mock Osha Inspections/Alaska/Levelock We have Mock Osha Inspections in Levelock, AlaskaAll mock OSHA inspections are inspected by or overseen by a Certified Safety Professional (CSP).Identify OSHA violations and avoid OSHA citations.Safety inspections are always conducted by experienced safety professionals.It’s best to have a mock OSHA inspection conducted prior to the real thing, so don’t wait for OSHA to make the first move, make sure you are ready for them by having a mock OSHA inspection now.Make sure your work sites meet all OSHA 1910 (General Industry) and 1926 (Construction) standards before OSHA does.You can save yourself thousands by conducting a mock OSHA inspection prior to OSHA conducting the real thing.Our Safety consultants have saved our clients thousands of dollars by providing mock OSHA inspections and getting their companies up to standard.Safety professionals will also help provide any missing safety programs or training required by OSHA. Show options Hide options Additional options Avoid highways Avoid tolls KM Miles Get Directions Print Directions Thursday 07/19 0% Mostly Cloudy Friday 07/20 10% Mostly Cloudy Saturday 07/21 40% Chance of Rain Sunday 07/22 50% Chance of Rain Related News QUIZ: Can You Identify These Famous American Historical Figures?How many can YOU identify?Do You Really Know How Many Children Rapper Future Has (We've Counted 'Em All!)Future has fathered bunch of babies!