– Request A Mock Inspection – Contact Us Need on-site training? Complete the form to the right for a quote! (Below on mobile devices) Home/Mock Osha Inspections/Alaska/Nunam Iqua We have Mock Osha Inspections in Nunam Iqua, AlaskaSafety inspectors will come to your site, review all program, review your operation and supply you with a detailed report on their findings.The safety consultants have worked in construction, manufacturing, warehousing and retail settings all to help them meet the OSHA Standards.Safety professionals will also help provide any missing safety programs or training required by OSHA.Our professional safety consultants can conduct a wall to wall inspection of your operation and indentify any OSHA violations.It’s best to have a mock OSHA inspection conducted prior to the real thing, so don’t wait for OSHA to make the first move, make sure you are ready for them by having a mock OSHA inspection now.Our Safety consultants have saved our clients thousands of dollars by providing mock OSHA inspections and getting their companies up to standard.This is your chance to have a practice OSHA inspection conducted to identify OSHA violations.We can even conduct job site safety audits of your construction sites to avoid surprises from OSHA. Show options Hide options Additional options Avoid highways Avoid tolls KM Miles Get Directions Print Directions Saturday 07/21 40% Chance of Rain Sunday 07/22 40% Chance of Rain Monday 07/23 20% Mostly Cloudy Tuesday 07/24 10% Clear Related News QUIZ: Can You Identify These Famous American Historical Figures?How many can YOU identify?Do You Really Know How Many Children Rapper Future Has (We've Counted 'Em All!)Future has fathered bunch of babies!