– Request A Mock Inspection – Contact Us Need on-site training? Complete the form to the right for a quote! (Below on mobile devices) Home/Mock Osha Inspections/Alaska/Pilot Station We have Mock Osha Inspections in Pilot Station, AlaskaIt’s best to have a mock OSHA inspection conducted prior to the real thing, so don’t wait for OSHA to make the first move, make sure you are ready for them by having a mock OSHA inspection now.The safety consultants have worked in construction, manufacturing, warehousing and retail settings all to help them meet the OSHA Standards.Identify OSHA violations and avoid OSHA citations.Safety inspectors will come to your site, review all program, review your operation and supply you with a detailed report on their findings.Let our safety professional conduct safety inspections of your workplace before OSHA has the chance.All mock OSHA inspections are inspected by or overseen by a Certified Safety Professional (CSP).Our Safety consultants have saved our clients thousands of dollars by providing mock OSHA inspections and getting their companies up to standard.If needed, we can arrange job site safety inspections conducted on a weekly basis. Show options Hide options Additional options Avoid highways Avoid tolls KM Miles Get Directions Print Directions Saturday 07/21 20% Overcast Sunday 07/22 40% Chance of Rain Monday 07/23 40% Chance of Rain Tuesday 07/24 20% Partly Cloudy Related News QUIZ: Can You Identify These Famous American Historical Figures?How many can YOU identify?Do You Really Know How Many Children Rapper Future Has (We've Counted 'Em All!)Future has fathered bunch of babies!